Interested in using our space for a workshop?
Want to host a workshop to sew reusable pads or teach students how to solder? The Kao ICS can offer you space and equipment to host a workshop or group work session. Need a refresher on how certain equipment works before your event? Fill out the Equipment Training Session request form.
Please complete the form(s) below and email them to the email@example.com to complete the scheduling.
The Drone Club is designed around the construction and study of drones. We aim to promote the use of drones for recreational, educational, and professional use in addition to providing proper training and safety guidelines.
The mission of the Drone Club is to:
- Encourage student engagement and interest in the safe operation and usage of drones & model aircraft for academic, professional, and competitive purposes.
- Train students in the proper use and safety procedures for operation of drones and model aircraft including topics such as Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Part 107.
- Develop and promote a collegiate MultiGP Drone Team and / or other competitive teams for competition.
- Expand student skills in designing, engineering, and programming to create in-house drones.
- Provide students with a fun learning experience as well as a sense of community.
General meetings occur from 5:15pm to 6:00pm bi-weekly in the Zeanah Engineering Complex (ZEC) at the Kao Innovation and Collaboration Studio (G166).
The Maker’s Club helps connect students and student organizations to the resources they need to build their ideas and inspire them to explore their opportunities. We help our members begin and complete their projects by providing them with resources and motivation. We can also lend a helping hand in building projects for events and club use!
Club meetings and build days are on Mondays at 5:30 p.m. in the Kao ICS.